Tuesday, April 13, 2010

more random observations

If you're in line in the grocery store and you're trying to save time by using the self check out kiosk, please don't take that very opportunity to teach your children how to scan---because chances are, the people behind you are in a hurry as well. Take a social cue and get on with it.

Is there really a need to put the sweetened oats in Lucky Charms?  I mean, don't you just push them aside to get to the marshmallows anyway?

I was at our local library today and as I approached the door, I noticed a sign reading, "no latex zone". I didn't realize they had such a problem with patrons wearing surgical gloves.  Great--now where am I going to have unprotected sex??

I have to wonder about these ads boasting, 'painless dentistry'.  Really--? Because it's 2010.  I'm pretty sure there's no such thing as painful dentistry anymore.  That's like offering 'live babies' at the birthing center.

No comments: